In order for KSIS and HRIS to work correctly in Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 7 or Windows 8, IE 10 must be set to compatibility mode. If the compatibility mode is not enabled, the progress wheel will spin but you will never be taken to the link location.
- Open Internet Explorer 10and then press the Alt
- On the Toolsmenu, click Compatibility View settings.
Do one of the following:
- Select the Display all websites in Compatibility View
- Add K-State.eduand edu to the list of websites with Compatibility View enabled.
- In the Add this website:box, type K-State.edu, and then click Add.
- In the Add this website:box, type edu, and then click Add.